The concept of mixed criticality is to allow a set of functions with different criticality levels to execute within the same application on a single platform. This concept can be applied on many applications in practical embedded systems, such as in avionic, transportation, communication, and so on...
In this presentation, we are interested in the schedulablilty of mixed-criticality applications in real-time systems. The structure of the presentation is as the following:
- Introduction of mixed criticality applications in reality.
- Introduction of mixed criticality task sets in real-time systems.
- Examples of mixed-criticality task sets on monoporcoessor platforms from literature.
- Example of mixed-criticality task sets on multiprocessor platforms from literature.
- Conclusion and future work.