The Networks group is part of the LRT research team which belongs to the Gaspard-Monge Computer Science research laboratory (LIGM UMR8049).
Our group focuses on the development of models and algorithms for next-generation mobile networks (5G, Cloud-RAN), and multi-hop wireless networks (Vehicular Ad-hoc Networks (VANETs), Wireless Sensor Networks (WSNs), and Internet of Things (IoT)).
Research topics are:
- Resource and interference management
- Network Slicing and Prototyping
- Mobile Computation Offloading
- Software-defined Wireless Networks
- Mobility modelling
- Medium access control
- Self-organization and optimization
- Routing and data dissemination
- Quality of service (QoS) provisioning
- Security with QoS